# Denotes Entry Number in the Current Burial Register CR Cremated Remains CP Cremation Plot - Between the Main Pathway and South wall of the churchyard. T Triangular Plot - Between the Lych Gate and the East Gate. Please note the reference "T30" etc is not an official number, but purely an aid to identify the location of a known grave site on this Website.
* Dudley Archer's Abode is shown as Duston. He passed away 1st June,2004 aged 102 years. His wife Gladys #337 died 10 years before him and is interred in the same Grave. Their final resting place is beside the main pathway, T30.
* Christine May Porter''s Abode is given as Nether Heyford, but she lived most of her life in Great Brington, latterly at The Pound. She was always called 'May'. She was born on Christmas Day 1923 and died 16th June, 2004. Her grave is located in the Triangle, T41 which is also the final resting place of Dennis Porter, her husband who died 3rd November, 1993. His wife
* Albert Thomas 'Bert' Williams' lived in Little Brington. He passed away on 26th July, 2004 aged 91. His wife Ethel died 2 October, 2003 and they share the same grave T59
* Peter Ernest Girling lived in Great Brington at Memorial Cottage, within a few yards of the War Memorial on Main Street. He was employed as a gardener on the Althorp Estate. Apart from his family and many friends, his funeral was also attended by Earl and Countess Spencer and members of the staff from the Estate. His headstone is perhaps the easiest to find. As you leave the East Gate, it is the final monument on the right.
* + Ian Broughton Cocks lived at Nobottle Grange. He passed away 17th November, 2004 aged 62 years. His grave was the first to be sited in the re-used middle section of the original churchyard. At the moment he does not have a headstone, but there is a small wooden cross bearing his name. He is surrounded by stones bearing dates mainly from the 1800's, but also from the 17th and 18th centuries.
* Richard 'Rick' Walter's Abode is listed as Duston, but no other details of address are included. He died on the 18th April, 2004 aged 66 years. His Cremated Remains were interred in the special Cremation Plot, C11C
* Nancy Margaret 'Peggy' Spokes was the wife of Tom Spokes( # omitted from Burial Register, but added at foot of page 43) who died in 1994. They lived at Church Farm, Little Brington for many years. Peggy, as she was always known, passed away on the 5th February, 2004 aged 89 years. Her Cremated Remains were interred next to those of Tom, see a photograph of both Memorial Plaques at C6A and C6B.
* Rev. William George 'Bill' Griffin was Rector at St. Mary's Great Brington with Whilton between 1972 and 1978. His Abode is shown as Weedon. He passed away on the 17th September, 2004 at the age of 91. His Ashes and those of his wife, Annie Griffin were interred in the special Cremation Plot, C5A.
* Joseph Battison's Abode is listed as Duston. For many years he and his wife lived in Bedford Cottages, Whilton Road, Great Brington. He died in 2004 aged 88. His memorial plaque on the special Cremation Plot, C1B, has little information except '1916 - 2004' and for some reason or other his name does not appear in the Book of Remembrance. To make matters more difficult, the actual date of the Burial of his Ashes is not shown.