# Denotes Entry Number in the Current Burial Register
CR Cremated Remains
CP Cremation Plot - Between the Main Pathway and South wall of the churchyard.
T Triangular Plot - Between the Lych Gate and the East Gate. Please note the reference "T2" etc is not an official number, but purely an aid to identify the location of a known grave site on this Website.
* Henry Thomas Marriott's Abode is shown as Great Brington. He died on 30th December, 1997. The headstone marking his grave and also bearing the name of his wife Ivy can be located in the Triangular Plot T38
* Gerald Robin Spokes' Abode is given as Nether Heyford. His early life was spent in Little Brington. He died on the 21st January, 1998. He was interred in the Triangular Plot T49.
* Charles Ridgway's Abode is shown as Duston with no other details. He passed away on the 6th May, 1998 and his Cremated Remains were interred in the churchyard, but location is not shown in the Register.
* Beverley Clayton's Abode is given only as Duston. She passed away on the 16th June, 1998 at the age of 24 years. Her headstone is located in the middle of the Triangular Plot, T.48 and is unique. If you look very carefully to the right of her inscribed name you will see the beautifully etched details of a tabby cat! As you enter the churchyard using the East Gate, you will find a well used garden seat bearing a plaque to her memory.
* Thomas George Threadgold lived in Great Brington all of his life. Most of this time was spent at Birchfield Farm. He died 4th September, 1998. His wife Lucy# 317, died in August, 1989. Their grave and headstone can be found in the Triangular Plot T24.
* Jean Mary Sheasby's Abode is shown as Long Buckby, but no other details of the address are given in the Register. She passed away on the 12th November, 1998. The record shows that her Cremated Remains were interred in the Churchyard, but unfortunately the location has not been identified. To add to this mystery, Entry # 364, shows that the Cremated Remains of Stanley Frederick Sheasby, 'Abode' Northampton, who died on 14th November, 1999 were also buried in the churchyard on the 24th November, 1999. Unfortunately the entry says only "Burial of Ashes" with no actual location shown.