# Denotes Entry Number in the Current Burial Register
CR Cremated Remains
T Triangular Plot - Between the Lych Gate and the East Gate. Please note the reference "T.10" etc is not an official number, but purely an aid to identify the location of a known grave site on this Website.
* Catharine Sarah Borman Kimbell "Sallie" lived at New Cross Farm, corner of Back Lane and Main Street, Great Brington from 1930 until her death on March 20th, 1985. When her husband, Harold John #57 and his brother Bob#56 were killed in a road accident in 1935, she was left with four small children, the youngest being only 6 weeks old. Her Cremated Remains were laid to rest in the grave of her husband, but this is not reflected on the headstone. She always said that the churchyard held too many sad memories and it was decided that "her present whereabouts" would be a mystery!
* William Charles Tank's Abode is shown as 2, Swedish Cottages, Little Brington (Near to the Chapel). He died on the 4th May, 1985 His gravestone T.10 is very close to the Lychgate in the Triangular Plot. The headstone also bears the name of his wife Barbara May Tank , who died in 1993. #330.
* Philip Ambler lived with his parents, Tony and Janet Ambler, at 28, Great Brington. He passed away on the 11 May, 1985 aged 11 years. His Ashes were interred in the Triangular Plot close to the Lychgate. T.11. A photograph of his headstone can be found by clicking on "Plan of churchyard" then "Triangular Plot".
* Nellie Lodge was the sister of Elsie Bull, their mother was a Mrs. Dunkley. They lived at 72, Great Brington, at the foot of the drive to the Grange on the Whilton Road. Her body was interred in the grave of her first husband Alfred Joseph Page, #91, who died in 1939
* Mildred Threadgold's Abode is shown as Duston, but for many years she had lived in Great Brington at Dairy Farm (near to the Stone Cross by the Church) with her husband John William "Bill" Threadgold #386. He died in 2007.Their grave is next to the pathway and close to the Lychgate. T.12