* Robert Taylor's Abode is shown as 1, Council Houses, Little Brington. An annotation states "New Double Grave next to #264/265 Mr & Mrs Speed and J. Lawrance" The headstone of his grave also comemorates his wife Kathleen Ethel Crombie (Taylor), who died 23rd Oct. 1995. It is sited on last row parallel to wooden rail fence at East end of the churchyard.
* Mabel Constance Payne's Abode is shown as 53, Cecil Rd, Northampton (formerly of Great Brington. An annotation states "New Single grave, near East Gate. This headstone can be found very easily. It is the last stone on the left hand side of the pathway as you leave the East Gate.
* Albert Edward John, 7th Earl Spencer was the husband of Lady Cynthia Spencer, who died in 1972. His Cremated Remains were laid to rest in the Spencer Vault at St. Mary's Church in Great Brington, on June 11th, 1975.
* Harold Butler Haynes' age is not shown in the Register. An annotation states that his Cremated Remains were interred in the grave of his father, Levi Haynes #237. died 1946.
* Richard Alfred Underwood was buried in the grave of his wife, Agnes Underwood, who died in December, 1959 #237.