# Denotes Entry Number in the Current Burial Register
* Ernest George Boulton's Abode is shown as 74, Great Brington, which is located on the Whilton Road. It is one of two adjoining thatched cottages, which are thought to be some of the oldest houses in the village. Following the destruction, by fire, of "Washington House" situated in Little Brington in 1956 and its complete demolition in 1960, it was thought by many that the Washington family had probably lived in this particular house in Great Brington. It bears no fancy name - simply No. "74". If only these walls could talk!