* John Redley's Abode shown as 62 Elmdon Lane, Marston Green, Birmingham. His wife Fanny Redlely died in February, 1945 at the same address. Their cremated remains, according to the current Burial Register, were interred in St. Mary's churchyard in Great Brington. Fanny's in 1945 and John's in 1949. There is no indication in either case, as to the exact location of their final resting place. Should this mystery be solved, then such information will be posted here. A point of interest - The burial of Fanny's Ashes in 1945 was the first occasion when such an entry appears in the Burial Register.
* Ernest Charles Stowe's Abode 56, Great Brington.
* Rose Redley's Abode shown as 13, Little Brington.
* Edith Plumb's Abode shown as 16, Little Brington.
* David John Howey lived at 5, Council Houses, Little Brington.