|SURNAME||First Names||Abode||When Buried||Age||Notes|
|HAYNES||Frederick Charles||Daventry||January 3rd||86||#143 *|
|HAWGOOD||Alice Maud Mary||Lt. Brington||January 4th||68||#144|
|GARRETT||Sarah Jane||Northampton||January 25th||86||#145 *|
|RICHARDSON||Emma Jane||Northampton||January 26th||82||#146 *|
|REDLEY||Fanny||Marston Green||February 21st||81||#147 * CR|
|THREADGOLD||Mary Emma||Daventry||May 4th||69||#148 *|
|JURY||Marion Lily||Althorp||September 20th||57||#149 *|
# Denotes the Entry Number in the current Burial Register
* Frederick Charles Haynes' "Abode" is shown as 34, London Road, Daventry.
* Sarah Jane Garrett's "Abode" is shown as 37a Wellingborough Road, Northampton.
* Emma Jane Richardson's last "Abode" given as the General Hospital, Northampton.
* Fanny Redley's "Abode" is shown as 62 Elmdon Lane, Marston Green,Birmingham. There is an annotation "Burial of Ashes"
* Mary Emma Threadgold's is shown as 34, London Road, Daventry.
* Marion Lily Jury's "Abode" is shown as West Lodge, Althorp.